* Emacs+Pandoc: Faces support for pandoc extensions to markdown
@ 2012-03-27  2:25 Doug Calvert
       [not found] ` <4F712504.9020103-fPP2RUSW7ZvvAv504tL5xdHuzzzSOjJt@public.gmane.org>
From: Doug Calvert @ 2012-03-27  2:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,
  I looked around and could not find any package that provided emacs
faces for the pandoc extensions to markdown. I am surprised that this
has not come up before so maybe my google-fu is not so strong. Does
anyone know of a resource that provides syntax highlighting for the
pandoc extensions to markdown?

--dfc

* Re: Emacs+Pandoc: Faces support for pandoc extensions to markdown
       [not found] ` <4F712504.9020103-fPP2RUSW7ZvvAv504tL5xdHuzzzSOjJt@public.gmane.org>
@ 2012-03-27 12:42   ` Joost Kremers
       [not found]     ` <20120327124201.GA4437-4Qa7NeS2ENVPDCrvnpRrPfNq91seawkrvu54Y+ZNwJg@public.gmane.org>
From: Joost Kremers @ 2012-03-27 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 10:25:08PM -0400, Doug Calvert wrote:
> Hello,
>  I looked around and could not find any package that provided emacs
> faces for the pandoc extensions to markdown. I am surprised that this
> has not come up before so maybe my google-fu is not so strong. Does
> anyone know of a resource that provides syntax highlighting for the
> pandoc extensions to markdown?

nope, but that would perhaps be something to add to pandoc-mode. which
extensions in particular are you thinking of?

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments

@ 2012-03-27 12:51       ` jean magnan de bornier
From: jean magnan de bornier @ 2012-03-27 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

2012/3/27 Joost Kremers <joostkremers-97jfqw80gc6171pxa8y+qA@public.gmane.org>

> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 10:25:08PM -0400, Doug Calvert wrote:
> > Hello,
> >  I looked around and could not find any package that provided emacs
> > faces for the pandoc extensions to markdown. I am surprised that this
> > has not come up before so maybe my google-fu is not so strong. Does
> > anyone know of a resource that provides syntax highlighting for the
> > pandoc extensions to markdown?
>
> nope, but that would perhaps be something to add to pandoc-mode. which
> extensions in particular are you thinking of?
>
> --
> Joost Kremers
> Life has its moments

Do you already use markdown-mode and pandoc-mode?  If so what more would
you expect?

@ 2012-03-27 19:20       ` Doug Calvert
From: Doug Calvert @ 2012-03-27 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On 03/27/2012 08:42 AM, Joost Kremers wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 10:25:08PM -0400, Doug Calvert wrote:
>> Hello,
>>   I looked around and could not find any package that provided emacs
>> faces for the pandoc extensions to markdown. I am surprised that this
>> has not come up before so maybe my google-fu is not so strong. Does
>> anyone know of a resource that provides syntax highlighting for the
>> pandoc extensions to markdown?
>
> nope, but that would perhaps be something to add to pandoc-mode. which
> extensions in particular are you thinking of?

Hello,
  The biggest thing for me would be support of definition lists. I use
them all of the time and they also function as a cheap theorem/proof
enviornment because I have not yet figured out a graceful way to do this
in pandoc. Among the other extensions to markdown it would be nice to do
something with the title/author/date.

Thanks for pandoc-mode!