Sometimes authors change style names into locale variants or just non standard version. Pandoc skiped these when sectioning outout when I tested.. Could the docx reader check the underlying style/class name if an elem has a non standard style name? Does Word even keep this 'parentclass' info in the docx elements ? (I had a quick look in the docx Reader src file. Have also been reading up on Haskell again like mad this xmas, and sadly I realize I need more time "there" and also reading some raw docx files... ) Kjetil