* Can Pandoc understand Zotero citations in .docx files?
@ 2023-10-07  6:02 Pranesh Prakash
       [not found] ` <0ed2ddca-a379-4237-8ad6-f810345e8ba1n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Pranesh Prakash @ 2023-10-07  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Dear all,

I'm working on a project that involves a large group, most of whom use
Office 365, while I'm using Pandoc markdown (via Quarto these days).  I'm
in charge of editing the documents written by the others, which they send
to me as .docx files.

I'm asking my colleagues to use Zotero to insert citations in their .docx
files.  All the citations are in a common Zotero group library.  I'm
wondering if I can convert those .docx files with citations intact (i.e.,
converted to [@example2020] *references*, not as text) into Markdown.

If that's not possible, would you have any other tips as to how to manage
this kind of a collaboration?

Regards,
Pranesh

* Re: Can Pandoc understand Zotero citations in .docx files?
       [not found] ` <0ed2ddca-a379-4237-8ad6-f810345e8ba1n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-10-07  7:28   ` Bastien DUMONT
From: Bastien DUMONT @ 2023-10-07  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw