* Multiple YAML -> pandoc error
@ 2021-11-20 21:43 ` Alan
       [not found]   ` <59d47da8-2485-4ab2-b24e-c2f87aafc6e3n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Alan @ 2021-11-20 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Using Zettelkasten method, I have structure note with links to specific
notes. I can expand structure note, de facto merging all linked notes to
one big note. In that way, I have all parts of my book (written in
different notes, markdown) in one big note.
Problem is, when I try to export with pandoc I have error
Warning: Duplicate note reference
[image: 1.png]

I suppose it is because I have YAML in every note. My YAML is like this

---
note-id: 20200718001631
title: Title of the note
author: Alan
date: 18-Jul-2020
tags: #tag1 #tag2
mainfont: times.ttf
mainfontoptions:
- BoldFont=timesbd.ttf
- ItalicFont=timesi.ttf
- BoldItalicFont=timesbi.ttf
bibliography: zotero.bib
csl: apa-single-spaced.csl
---
Text of note

Is there any fix, please?

[-- Attachment #2: 1.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 33810 bytes --]

* AW: Multiple YAML -> pandoc error
       [not found]   ` <59d47da8-2485-4ab2-b24e-c2f87aafc6e3n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-11-20 22:49     ` denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0
       [not found]       ` <378e0e6c3f2b4c51957325290dead44b-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
From: denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0 @ 2021-11-20 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

How do you merge the linked notes? I can't see that in your command line.  Do you use notes in your notes? (I mean like footnotes.)
If so, check out the file-scope option.

Denis
[...]

* Re: Multiple YAML -> pandoc error
       [not found]       ` <378e0e6c3f2b4c51957325290dead44b-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-11-21  0:06         ` Alan
From: Alan @ 2021-11-21  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

That is the feaure of sublime_zk package for Sublime Text. There is one
note with links to other notes. I can expand main note and have text of all
linked notes merged in one file.

@ 2021-11-22  1:33     ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]       ` <m2bl2ddleb.fsf-d8241O7hbXoP5tpWdHSM3tPlBySK3R6THiGdP5j34PU@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-11-22  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan, pandoc-discuss

If you have two footnotes `[^1]` in the same document, then you'll
get a warning about "duplicate note references."  That's what
that message means.  I don't think it has anything to do with
YAML; it has to do with markdown footnotes.

@ 2021-11-22  6:16         ` Alan
From: Alan @ 2021-11-22  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss