I want to detect the types of the inline elements of a paragraph. I understand there is pandoc.utils.type() that basically does that, but when I run function Para(para) for i = 1,#para.content,1 do print(tostring(pandoc.utils.type(para.content[i]))) end end all that is printed is "Inline" for all elements, not specific types like Str, Span, Link or Image. How can I get at the specific types? Thanks, T. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/4d901ab9-179d-4274-8ce9-fdf36056905fn%40googlegroups.com.