* Regular business..ROYAL KUSH,..,Super Lemond Haze.,,.PURPLE URKLE..,AK47…Moonrocks…,text (360) 409-7
@ 2018-04-17  3:52 marywillima-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w
From: marywillima-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w @ 2018-04-17  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I am a confidential and reliable dispensary owner and  I’m allowed to go
over 10
pounds of quality stuffs in my possession.
These products are highly recommended to get high and for its anticancer
properties, relief of symptoms of chronic diseases and pain relief.
Customer's security and safety is my major priority.
I guarantee the safety passage of your package ,all my packages are
customized and diplomatic sealed packages
this means that they are custom free. i offer triple vacuum sealed
container so it can’t
be scent detected by canine (dogs) or electronic sniffers,
if interested to place an order then you email me at..
janetmaryqueen-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org or text (360) 409-7035.
here are some of the quality strains…
*Green Crack::::::::::::: Grade: AA
*Sour Diesel :::::::::::::::Grade: A+ Top Shelf
*Moonrocks :::::::::::::::::Grade:A+
*Grand Daddy Purple ::::Grade: A
*girls scout cookies clones
*Northern Lights #5 ::::::Grade: A+
*Sensi Star x ak47 :::::::Grade: AAA
*Afghan Kush :::::::::::::Grade: A
*OG Kush ::::::::::::::::::Grade:A++ Top Shelf
*Purple-urkle::::::::::::::Grade: A
*Lemon drop:::::::::::::::Grade: A+
*Purple Kush:::::::::::::::Grade:A+ Top Shelf

..OILS ..AVAILABLE
CBD Oil,
Hemp Oil,
THC Oil,
CO2 Oil
Cannabis Oil,
Marijuana Oil,
Butane Hash Oil (BHO)
Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
Cannabidiol Oil (CBD Oil)
ETC..
More products will be presented to you when you want to place an order
I can deal with both close and distant buyers.
Contact me directly to make your donations
other products are also available..
Tracking numbers available , Our strains are all Top shelf grade AAA + and
the taste is good and incredible strong .
you can pay for your product either by
Meetup..Bitcoins…MoneyGram..PayPal…WesternUnion..…Credit Card or Bank
Deposit..
if interested to place an order then you email me at..
janetmaryqueen-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org or text (360) 409-7035 for more info
Thanks