Hello list, I've just read the announcement of version 3.1.1, that adds json conversion to custom readers. It would be nice having XML parsing available to Lua readers, since many input formats are XML-based. Currently you can install external modules, but there's a different way to do it in every operating system. When you need your conversions to work across different operating systems, it's better having everything included in Pandoc: you install it and you're done, no need for anything else (even the PATH is set for you). I.e. I'm using xml2lua, but I copied its files instead of installing the package with luarocks. xml2lua files are copied in a directory where I put an 'init.lua' file like this: local loadpaths = {} if PANDOC_STATE.user_data_dir then   table.insert(loadpaths, PANDOC_STATE.user_data_dir .. "/?.lua") end package.path = package.path .. ";" .. table.concat(loadpaths, ";") XmlParser = require('XmlParser') XmlDomHandler = require("xmlhandler.dom") then I'm doing my conversions with --data-dir set to that directory. That works the same in Linux and in Windows. Massi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/4e2497aa-bb3e-d8e8-c862-5dba2d0b5fbc%40gmail.com.