* Is it possible to pass CSS styles from the command line without using a file?
@ 2022-08-31 19:32 name name
       [not found] ` <1158e1bf-63c3-4e88-94bd-da6892939c99n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: name name @ 2022-08-31 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Sometimes I need to convert a document from Markdown to HTML with some
minor adjustments to my default style sheet, and therefore it would be
convenient to pass those adjustments directly from command line, without
using a second CSS file. Something like this:

$ pandoc file.md --standalone --css="default.css"
--include-in-header="<style>body{columns:4;}</style>" --output file.html

This doesn't work, but maybe there is another similar option?

* Re: Is it possible to pass CSS styles from the command line without using a file?
       [not found] ` <1158e1bf-63c3-4e88-94bd-da6892939c99n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-08-31 19:48   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <64C736B4-9373-4326-B706-C4B368B81133-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-08-31 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

You should be able to do -Vheader-includes=‘<style>body{colums:4;}</style>’

@ 2022-08-31 20:06       ` name name
From: name name @ 2022-08-31 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss