Dear All friends i am converting markdown to epub file using pandoc but there is a lot of image file name bellow every image which i want to remove. image file name looks like this image-BK7ECN82.jpg image-DOTWYQYC.jpg image-ZTFX0VRX.jpg kindly help me to remove these image file names from epub file 2. can i select word and make auto bold that word ? e.g my file have a lot of chapters and i want that every chapter heading should be bold and little bigger font size than normal text 3. is it possible that my table of contents which is showing in start of my book make clickable ? thank you -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/4f730a78-211a-48e7-ab44-abb2e28d3ca7n%40googlegroups.com.