From: John MacFarlane <fiddlosopher-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: Internal link to a RawBlock created via filter
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 17:05:40 -0700	[thread overview]

Your link [look here](#foo) should be generating an HTML anchor <a> with href "#foo".
Is this what you see?

Second question: do you see the id="foo" in the document you produced?  If you're including this in a raw HTML block, it should be passed directly through.

Another question is whether you perhaps have a heading named Foo -- that could cause pandoc to autogenerate an id "foo". Pandoc wouldn't know about the id you set in your raw HTML block, otherwise it would take steps to avoid duplicate ids.