Your link [look here](#foo) should be generating an HTML anchor with href "#foo". Is this what you see? Second question: do you see the id="foo" in the document you produced? If you're including this in a raw HTML block, it should be passed directly through. Another question is whether you perhaps have a heading named Foo -- that could cause pandoc to autogenerate an id "foo". Pandoc wouldn't know about the id you set in your raw HTML block, otherwise it would take steps to avoid duplicate ids. > On Jul 15, 2023, at 1:24 PM, Alberto Simoes wrote: > > Hello > > I am using a filter based on the tikz example in the python pandocfilters documentation. > I am generating one id="foo" and a \label{foo} in the html and latex output, respectively, for an internal link target. > > Nevertheless, when I use a link to that block, with [Look here](#foo) the link is generated to the first page, and not to the raw block that has the label defined. > > I suppose that Pandoc is creating an internal index of references before generating the latex/html code (??) and is not aware that my RawBlock has a link target. > > What is the proper way to achieve a working link? > Thank you > Alberto > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org . > To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/c52b4685-004a-4e98-a620-974b6395c6acn%40googlegroups.com . -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/50EAD892-479F-427D-9CCE-A6CE4B1E4A9C%40gmail.com.