I am trying to match a document format using a custom-reference.docx that indents all text 0.75" on the left, so that the section numbering is clearly visible when scanning down the left side of the document. This is an example: https://imgur.com/2TLsm26 The problem is that buy putting a left-indent on Body Text and First Paragraph, each field of a table also is indented by 0.75". I tried overriding Compact to not have the indent, but then simple numbered lists are not properly aligned with text since they also use text. Is there a better approach to achieve this format? Thanks, Louis -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/50e86e5b-cc8b-4d60-b588-5084bffee562n%40googlegroups.com.