* docx image right adjust; surrounding text not inline
@ 2022-02-05 12:10 Günter Dannoritzer
From: Günter Dannoritzer @ 2022-02-05 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,

I am trying to *right adjust* an image in a docx output and have the
surrounding text *not* to be *inline*. My idea was to use this syntax in
markdown:

![](image.png){.right}

With the image link in an extra line of the markdown and empty line before
and after the entry, the image appears as an inline image and left adjusted
in the created docx.

I am able to use that syntax with html output and know, that I need a
respective style-sheet for this to work. However, I am a bit clueless how
to do that with docx output. Searching through the previous messages, I
found some discussion about custom-style and lua filter.

For the custom-style found some explanation in the pandoc manual, however,
I have the problem, how to set that in the reference.docx?

I have written some lua filter for processing images in the html output,
but have no idea how to bring the alignment and the textwrap to the image.
Is there an attribute for the image or is the whole text around the image
responsible for the right adjustment? How about the textwrap around the
image is that an attribute to the image?

I tried the way backward and created a minimal docx with a right adjusted
image and converted it to latex, in the hope to see how the attributes get
converted. Unfortunately, they did not show up in the latex source.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Günter