* SBL citation formatting filter
@ 2022-12-26  6:59 Lyndon Drake
       [not found] ` <f4703bd6-b15b-4c95-a439-8b41b515592bn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Lyndon Drake @ 2022-12-26  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

A while back I remember someone posting quite a complex Lua filter which
did a bunch of formatting for Society of Biblical Literature style,
including formatting scriptural references and modifying the default output
of the SBL CSL style. I can't seem to find a link to the repository though
and wondered if anyone else can point me towards it?

Best regards,
Lyndon

* Re: SBL citation formatting filter
       [not found] ` <f4703bd6-b15b-4c95-a439-8b41b515592bn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-12-26 15:13   ` jcr
       [not found]     ` <a71e313a-f3a5-4806-9622-9a3a6a8796ccn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: jcr @ 2022-12-26 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

You may be thinking of
https://gist.github.com/sjml/30b1f0093e48f37408871cc142d3dc12
However, it''s based on standards used at Boston College, which may not be
the same as SBL style.

@ 2022-12-26 19:56       ` Lyndon Drake
From: Lyndon Drake @ 2022-12-26 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss