* SBL citation formatting filter
@ 2022-12-26  6:59 Lyndon Drake
       [not found] ` <f4703bd6-b15b-4c95-a439-8b41b515592bn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Lyndon Drake @ 2022-12-26  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

A while back I remember someone posting quite a complex Lua filter which
did a bunch of formatting for Society of Biblical Literature style,
including formatting scriptural references and modifying the default output
of the SBL CSL style. I can't seem to find a link to the repository though
and wondered if anyone else can point me towards it?

Best regards,
Lyndon