From: "'Marek Stepanek' via pandoc-discuss" <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: Index of picture sources in Markdown
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 18:27:34 +0200	[thread overview]

To finish this thread:

	I have a dream!

Perhaps there is hope, that this dream comes true!

I make an appeal to all of this savvy mailing-list:

Please make Biblatex or biber savvy too! I am wondering, why there is no possibility to enter the sources of images!!! Or am I missing something? An entry could be like follows:

@pic{pic:tolstoy1873,
    artist = {Ivan Kramskoy},
    title = {Portrait of Leo Tolstoy},
    technic = {<oil>|<chalkdrawing>|<engraving>|<photo>|...},
    location = {Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow, Russia},
    originalyear = {1873},
    reproduction = {<photographer>|<print>|...},
    url = {\url{<>}},
    urldate = {<last accessed>},
}

Or make pandoc a "Killer-App" that it is even cleverer than LaTeX itself: let citeproc create a pictography separated from bibliography. Hope some people feel stimulated in their ambition by this appeal!

greetings to all

marek