An HTML equivalent of these commands was proposed in Github, but there was no feasible way for it to be implemented as part of Citeproc. I suggested a Lua filter to achieve this and John said it sounded doable. I learned some Lua and experimented, but I didn't come close enough to have something worth sharing. In short: I imagined something like `[@Ref]{.citetitle}` and `[@Ref]{.citeauthor}`. So this would imply: parsing the bib data and saving it to a Lua table (stuck here); filtering spans; checking the type and performing the replacement (not clear to me either what the correct way would be to replace the id with the data or if this would have to run before/after citeproc). Any pointers would be much appreciated. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/51e71797-b029-4438-be64-6a8a15dd500an%40googlegroups.com.