Hello, I am converting some markdown files to a pdf, but I am using a lot of CSS for formatting, I found out that if I am using: *--toc --from=gfm -t html5 -o myfile.pdf* It actually do keep the css formatting and doesn't convert it to latex (similar results to opening it in chrome and printing it, with very minor changes) with one additional bug, with the "TOC table of content" Description: It generate a html table of content inside the pdf, so it's broken when you try to click it, as it refers to html section I have two questions: 1) Is this a normal use case when I use different file extension than the format after -t ? 2) How can I fix this bug with the TOC ? I am pretty new to pandoc, and tried to find the answer in the documentations and on the mailing list archive, will really appreciate your help. Regards, George -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/51f74822-bf97-46c2-864d-1ba0183086e6n%40googlegroups.com.