* Using pandoc for science
@ 2016-12-16 22:09 Luis Fernado Silva Castro de Araújo
       [not found] ` <531a2556-0dbd-4abc-93ed-b8d8e16bd4c1-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Luis Fernado Silva Castro de Araújo @ 2016-12-16 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi all,

I have been writing on the use of pandoc for science, and figured some of
you may be interested. I have presented two bash homegrown utilities, a
workflow for writing scientific texts with pandoc and a single-file pandoc
thesis project.

Here is the link:

https://lf-araujo.github.io/

Best,

luis

* Using pandoc for science
       [not found] ` <531a2556-0dbd-4abc-93ed-b8d8e16bd4c1-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-12-17 22:16   ` Kolen Cheung
       [not found]     ` <71c5f535-8243-4520-9316-f14efb3632b2-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Kolen Cheung @ 2016-12-17 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I clicked into it, it links to your blog. May be you can be more specific on which post/github repository for the utilities you referred to.

And by the way, have you add your utlities to the pandoc-extras wiki?

I might be openning a blog about pandoc-extras (part of a pandoc-extras website), would you be interested in writing guest posts in such a blog if it exists? (you can reuse the post and link back to your blog if you want).

* Re: Using pandoc for science
       [not found]     ` <71c5f535-8243-4520-9316-f14efb3632b2-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-12-27  2:31       ` Luis Fernado Silva Castro de Araújo
       [not found]         ` <a57b05df-b89d-47a4-898c-620341e90304-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Luis Fernado Silva Castro de Araújo @ 2016-12-27  2:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

On Sunday, 18 December 2016 09:16:08 UTC+11, Kolen Cheung wrote:I clicked
into it, it links to your blog. May be you can be more specific on which
post/github repository for the utilities you referred to.

I am updating the blog frequently. But these are the utilities:

1. A pandoc cv: https://github.com/lf-araujo/yapcvt

2. A single file thesis (because I can):
https://github.com/lf-araujo/the-single-file-thesis

3. A collection of yaml headers for presentations and reports:
https://lf-araujo.github.io/posts/going

And by the way, have you add your utlities to the pandoc-extras wiki?

Have no idea where to find this wiki.

I might be openning a blog about pandoc-extras (part of a pandoc-extras
> website), would you be interested in writing guest posts in such a blog if
> it exists? (you can reuse the post and link back to your blog if you want).

I would.

* Re: Using pandoc for science
       [not found]         ` <a57b05df-b89d-47a4-898c-620341e90304-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-12-28  2:32           ` Sergio Correia
       [not found]             ` <61ac4af6-5294-487a-8677-315f47951552-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Sergio Correia @ 2016-12-28  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Your blog looks incredibly useful (I also use the metropolis theme and love
it).

One note though: dropbox is disabling public links, so the "results" links
on your yaml header post are not working

On Monday, December 26, 2016 at 9:31:29 PM UTC-5, Luis Fernado Silva Castro
de Araújo wrote:

> On Sunday, 18 December 2016 09:16:08 UTC+11, Kolen Cheung wrote:I clicked
> into it, it links to your blog. May be you can be more specific on which
> post/github repository for the utilities you referred to.
>
> I am updating the blog frequently. But these are the utilities:
>
> 1. A pandoc cv: https://github.com/lf-araujo/yapcvt
>
> 2. A single file thesis (because I can):
> https://github.com/lf-araujo/the-single-file-thesis
>
> 3. A collection of yaml headers for presentations and reports:
> https://lf-araujo.github.io/posts/going
>
> And by the way, have you add your utlities to the pandoc-extras wiki?
>>

> Have no idea where to find this wiki.
>
> I might be openning a blog about pandoc-extras (part of a pandoc-extras
>> website), would you be interested in writing guest posts in such a blog if
>> it exists? (you can reuse the post and link back to your blog if you want).
>>

> I would.

* Re: Using pandoc for science
       [not found]             ` <61ac4af6-5294-487a-8677-315f47951552-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-12-28  2:59               ` Luis Fernado Silva Castro de Araújo
From: Luis Fernado Silva Castro de Araújo @ 2016-12-28  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Thanks Sergio,

Will update the links.

On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 13:32:11 UTC+11, Sergio Correia wrote:

> Your blog looks incredibly useful (I also use the metropolis theme and
> love it).
>
> One note though: dropbox is disabling public links, so the "results" links
> on your yaml header post are not working
>
> On Monday, December 26, 2016 at 9:31:29 PM UTC-5, Luis Fernado Silva
> Castro de Araújo wrote:
>>
>> On Sunday, 18 December 2016 09:16:08 UTC+11, Kolen Cheung wrote:I clicked
>> into it, it links to your blog. May be you can be more specific on which
>> post/github repository for the utilities you referred to.
>>
>> I am updating the blog frequently. But these are the utilities:
>>
>> 1. A pandoc cv: https://github.com/lf-araujo/yapcvt
>>
>> 2. A single file thesis (because I can):
>> https://github.com/lf-araujo/the-single-file-thesis
>>
>> 3. A collection of yaml headers for presentations and reports:
>> https://lf-araujo.github.io/posts/going
>>
>> And by the way, have you add your utlities to the pandoc-extras wiki?
>>>

>> Have no idea where to find this wiki.
>>
>> I might be openning a blog about pandoc-extras (part of a pandoc-extras
>>> website), would you be interested in writing guest posts in such a blog if
>>> it exists? (you can reuse the post and link back to your blog if you want).
>>>

>> I would.

* Re: Using pandoc for science
       [not found]         ` <a57b05df-b89d-47a4-898c-620341e90304-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-01-03  3:44           ` Kolen Cheung