* the input file only support  plain file when I use .lua file ?
@ 2021-12-07 15:01 lei zhang
From: lei zhang @ 2021-12-07 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I want to use Pandoc when I transform my manuscript (html formation) to
Word , but I came across a problem:

when I execute the command:   pandoc input-file -s --lua-filter=zotero.lua
-o output.docx​ ( zotero.lua   from
 https://retorque.re/zotero-better-bibtex/exporting/zotero.lua), if the
input-file is a markdown file, it works well, but when the
input-file is a html file, it doesn't work, so,
1. To support html file, the  zotero.lua file need to be modified ?
2. or the input-file only support plain file, like markdown
, not for html file?

 Thank you for your reply.