My tests seem to indicate that the fonts which are available to me are a function of the value of the `--latex-engine=` switch. If I set that switch to pdflatex (which seems to be the default), I can choose any font installed as a .sty file at this path: `/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/latex/psnfss/`, by setting a value to the fontenc key at the top of my markdown source file. But I have not been able to sort out how to access other fonts installed at `/usr/share`, by setting the `--latex-engine` to `lualatext` or `xelatex`. All my tests seem to look alike, and changing my fonts has no impact on how the resulting pdf looks. Can someone please point me to some documentation which would help me understand how to use the full range of fonts available on this system, suitable for which ever value I set to the `--latext-engine` switch? Thanks, -- Hugh Esco -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/543536ca-7ced-4033-ad1a-ecdd3fedaf44n%40googlegroups.com.