The alias method mentioned above should solve the problem. On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 2:54:05 AM UTC+8, Luis Rivera wrote: > > > > On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 7:32:16 PM UTC-5, John MacFarlane wrote: >> >> > >> > $DATADIR appears in the manual just as a placeholder for >> > whatever your user data directory is (see --data-dir). >> > The environment variable has no effect. I've made a tweak >> > in the manual to make that clearer. >> > Note that the default user data dir is ~/.pandoc (on *nix), >> > so if you just symlink that wherever you like, that's the >> > most convenient solution. >> > >> > > Would it be possible to implement that feature, i.e. define a custom > $PDDATADIR environment variable to place the data anywhere in my $HOME > directory? I'm in the weird situation of running pandoc on cygwin on > windows, and it would be easier to add something to bashrc to tell pandoc > where to look for templates and csl styles and forget omit the --data-dir > option, unless I require it. > > Cheers, > > Luis. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/545f19fa-7c50-40bb-bed6-b220f2492bdb%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.