* Customize EPUB Title Page
@ 2014-12-21 20:05 Karsten W.
       [not found] ` <cb41e923-e763-4f38-aabc-426c8fa3f3a3-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Karsten W. @ 2014-12-21 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

still an my small first ebook project, I am exploring the possibilities of
the title page before the table of contents. Currently, it shows title,
name and date:

  <h1 class="title">My first small ebook</h1>
  <h2 class="author">K. Weinert</h2>
  <h3 class="date">2014-12-20</h3>

Now is it possible to include further metadata on this page? For instance,
the "rights" would be useful in my case. With the metadata being:

---
title: My first small ebook
author: K. Weinert
cover-image: cover.jpg
stylesheet: mystyle.css
date: 2014-12-20
rights: |
    (c) by me.

    The author is not offering this ebook as legal, accounting, or other
professional services advice. While best efforts have been used in
preparing this book,
    the author make no representations or warranties of any kind and assume
no liabilities of any kind with respect to the accuracy or completeness of
the
    contents and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of
merchantability or fitness of use for a particular purpose.

    Neither the author nor the publisher shall be held liable or
responsible to any person or entity with respect to any loss or incidental
or consequential damages
    caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the
information or programs contained herein.

For further projects, also the abstract metadata comes to mind as a
candidate for the title page. I searched pandoc's user guide and the epub
example "Pro Git",
but did not find something.

Any hints on styling the title page are appreciated!

Kind regards
Karsten