Hi, if I start a markdown file with a level 2 heading (## Introduction), then, only in the epub output, there is a level 1 heading with the same title as the book. html and pdf start with the level 2 heading, no problem. How can I prevent the creation of this spurious heading? Thanks Antonio cmd: *pandoc* -s minimal.md -o minimal.pdf (or epub, or html) minimal example: --- title: "Minimal" --- ## Introduction bla bla bla # Chapter Uno Bla bla bla -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/55088d13-2a2f-4cd7-b865-2d5e32c44911n%40googlegroups.com.