* Fonts in HTML
@ 2019-07-22 15:37 Craig Parker
       [not found] ` <b9e13391-700a-2310-bac5-e8064323d8b9-UzRat0APdLvLPIzirxu/xA@public.gmane.org>
From: Craig Parker @ 2019-07-22 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Is there some trick to calling in custom fonts? I'm running:

pandoc -s -f markdown-smart --toc -c style.css README.md -o README2.html

and in my stylesheet I've got a:

@font-face {
     font-family: NotoSans;
     src: url(/fonts/NotoSans-Regular.ttf);
}

This is how I'm calling it on a website using the same stylesheet. I'm
not getting it in the final html with pandoc though. There's a fonts
directory with, the ttf file in it, sitting in the same directory I'm
running the pandoc command from.

* Re: Fonts in HTML
       [not found] ` <b9e13391-700a-2310-bac5-e8064323d8b9-UzRat0APdLvLPIzirxu/xA@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-07-22 16:01   ` Craig Parker
From: Craig Parker @ 2019-07-22 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Just found it. /fonts works on a web server in a wordpress theme, but
not here. It's an absolute path. Nixed the forward slash and I was in
like Flynn.