I'm writing a filter to process Hugo 'shortcodes' (templates) which typically look like {{}} 1 eqnc(N,ok,eos,eos,Cc,Id1,Id2,L) = lst(Id2,L); 2 eqnc(zero,ok,str(C1,S2),str(C2,S2),Cc,Id1,Id2,L) = eqnc(zero,eq(C1,C2),S1,S2,Cc,Id1,Id2,L); ... {{}} A shortcode can have zero or more arguments and a body; the arguments may include quoted strings such as above. Currently I capture the arguments and body to be processed at the closing tag. The constituents of the quoted string trigger `Inline` ('linenos', '=' and 'false'), and after that `Quoted` is triggered. My current attempt is to store all inlines, and to drop them when Quoted is triggered. But it seems weird. Is there a better way to skip the all constituent Inlines? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/55a93bab-31ed-41a2-bfd1-bcad213154f6n%40googlegroups.com.