* "expected newline" when converting Markdown to HTML
@ 2020-02-05 12:56 Zev Spitz
       [not found] ` <fc449ba3-6a6d-4d89-b43e-8954fcacbb95-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Zev Spitz @ 2020-02-05 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I have the following markdown:

# Header

First paragraph

which I am trying to convert to a PDF within a GitHub Action
<https://github.com/zspitz/tidepool-hebrew-docs/runs/426905893?check_suite_focus=true>.However,
this fails with:

docs/test.md: line 2: syntax error: unexpected newline

If I had to guess, I would say the parser is expecting HTML, and the second
line of the text should be additional HTML or other non-whitespace content,
instead of a blank line.

How can I fix this?

(NB Would it be helpful to include the output of --list-extensions?)

* Re: "expected newline" when converting Markdown to HTML
       [not found] ` <fc449ba3-6a6d-4d89-b43e-8954fcacbb95-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-02-05 17:25   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <yh480kimklx7yl.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-02-05 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zev Spitz, pandoc-discuss

That doesn't look like an error that would be emitted by pandoc
itself.

@ 2020-02-05 20:50       ` Zev Spitz
From: Zev Spitz @ 2020-02-05 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss