One thing I like about tex is that it allows you to set a search path (via \graphicspath{PATH1:PATH2} or TEXINPUTS variable) to look for images if they cannot be found in the current directory. e.g. if I have some markdown like ![alt text](foo.png "title of image") then if foo.png is not in the working directory, tex will go looking in the graphicspath to find it. (It may rely on the kpsewhich tool which caches the location of files, I'm not sure.) How best could I get a similar functionality when converting from markdown e.g. to html? I'm partly being lazy as I prefer my source files to look tidy with just the filename, without the full path, as often the full path could be tucked away somewhere else on my home directory. Would this be where I woud look to using a pandoc filter to e.g. subsitute 'foo.png' with the output from 'kpsewhich foo.png'? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/580a17da-f1d9-4340-8054-d9787a0410d3n%40googlegroups.com.