* Lists are not being converted
@ 2019-09-02  4:57 Siggi Bjarnason
       [not found] ` <a257cd88-cb7d-419b-bb03-9a3b9c982243-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Siggi Bjarnason @ 2019-09-02  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I'm having a bit of problem with Pandoc that I was hoping you could help me
with. I'm trying to convert a markdown file to docx, and it all works
beautifully except my lists aren't getting converted. So I created a
shortlist test file with just a few lines and tried to convert it to HTML
and nada.  Here is the test file:
The feedback I'm particularly interested in include but not limited to:
 * What concept or topics do I need to do a better job explaining? Please
be very specific.
 * Any items I am not covering
 * Does the content flow well? If not how would you suggest I fix it.
 * Spelling, grammar, etc.
 * General errors, omissions, and formatting mistakes

and here is what is generated
* What concept or topics do I need to do a better job explaining? Please be
very specific. * Any items I am not covering * Does the content flow well?
If not how would you suggest I fix it. * Spelling, grammar, etc. * General
errors, omissions, and formatting mistakes</p>

Here is the version of Pandoc I'm using:
C:\temp>pandoc -v
pandoc 2.7.3
Compiled with pandoc-types 1.17.5.4, texmath 0.11.2.2, skylighting 0.8.1

What amdI doing wrong? I've attached the actual files in case there is
something hidden in them.

[-- Attachment #2: test.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 351 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: test.md --]
[-- Type: text/markdown, Size: 345 bytes --]

The feedback I'm particularly interested in include but not limited to:
 * What concept or topics do I need to do a better job explaining? Please be very specific.
 * Any items I am not covering
 * Does the content flow well? If not how would you suggest I fix it.
 * Spelling, grammar, etc.
 * General errors, omissions, and formatting mistakes

* Re: Lists are not being converted
       [not found] ` <a257cd88-cb7d-419b-bb03-9a3b9c982243-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-09-02  5:24   ` Siggi Bjarnason
From: Siggi Bjarnason @ 2019-09-02  5:24 UTC (permalink / raw)