Hello, I would like to ask how you should, in general, detect and manipulate with Pandoc `block` elements. Currently, I am trying to replace `
` tag with `` tag in similar (highly simplified) HTML file: ```.{html}

First line.

This should carry on to converted document.

End.

``` I have tried to detect the `
` tag, use `walk_block` to get the `
` content and put it in `` tag, I also found a code using `:walk` method. Lastly, I tried to convert `
` content to simple string and concatenate that in `RawInline` type: ```.{lua} if elem.t == 'Div' and elem.classes[1] == "replace-me" then content = pandoc.utils.stringify(elem.content) return pandoc.RawInline('html', '' .. content.. '') else return elem end ``` But none of that is working. I would like to ask you, how to work in general with `pandoc_walk` or `:walk` (are they the same?) and how to deal with my specific situation? Thank you very much for any help, I ope that afterwards I will be able to help myself a little bit more :) Regards Tomas -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/590abdf0-6bc5-4f37-a978-a46ad5cff5a8n%40googlegroups.com.