From: Thomas Blom <blomcode-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: docx -> markdown: image width and height doesn't respect --dpi?
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 08:57:53 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

This is an excerpt from the document in question, which contains an image
sized to be 4.65 inches wide, and results in a pixel width of 443 no matter
what --dpi I specify.  The image is included in a block-quote section,
which we use when we want to ident things because that is one of the few
styling options that come across in markdown, but omitting this doesn't
affect the width of the image.

Thanks!