* Dedoimedo reviews Pandoc!
@ 2015-02-08  0:46 Serge Stroobandt
       [not found] ` <5922a2f5-5c6a-4dd3-aa27-fad403a2c40b-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Serge Stroobandt @ 2015-02-08  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

For those who might have missed it, I recently spurred (see comments in
link) <http://netrunner-mag.com/html-what-is-this-wondrous-technology/>
(in)famous technology blogger Igor Ljubuncic a.k.a. Dedoimedo into reviewing
Pandoc <http://netrunner-mag.com/html-the-plot-thickens/>...

...Turns out Pandoc users are considered ultra-nerds living in deep space
"Nerdon Nebula".
Well, I am happy to take that as a compliment!

Here is the whole review <http://netrunner-mag.com/html-the-plot-thickens/>.

* Re: Dedoimedo reviews Pandoc!
       [not found] ` <5922a2f5-5c6a-4dd3-aa27-fad403a2c40b-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-02-10 23:25   ` Scot Mcphee