* How to format lists in pandoc-generated docx documents?
@ 2019-09-23 13:52 Andreas Ames
       [not found] ` <a820845c-79f2-4ab8-9346-4eac2cd8f6ec-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Andreas Ames @ 2019-09-23 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello all,

I am using pandoc 2.7.2 to generate a docx from markdown. The target docx
format relies on funny indentation depths. Thus, I am using a hand-crafted
reference.docx, which works just fine for most paragraph styles.

One exception are lists created by pandoc. I am not able to determine, how
to customise my reference.docx, so that lists are properly indented or if
there possibly is another way to customise list formats for
pandoc-generated documents.

Thanks in advance,

Andreas

Ps: I have been advised on SO
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58024749/how-to-format-lists-in-pandoc-generated-docx-documents>
to ask here.

* Re: How to format lists in pandoc-generated docx documents?
       [not found] ` <a820845c-79f2-4ab8-9346-4eac2cd8f6ec-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-09-23 17:12   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <yh480k7e5zym0f.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2019-09-23 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Ames, pandoc-discuss

Sorry, the list indentations are currently hard-coded and
can't be customized.

You could, however, postprocess the docx produced by pandoc,
changing the file numbering.xml in the docx container.

Or you could modify the source code and recompile.  These
values are set in src/Text/Pandoc/Writers/Docx.hs at lines
744-5 (step = 720, hang = 480).

@ 2019-09-24  8:10       ` Andreas Ames
       [not found]         ` <CAHAfzDm2n7WQVC-03pxcSiq0Brp9+cHBitasGSGFwEryntGtJw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Andreas Ames @ 2019-09-24  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John MacFarlane; +Cc: pandoc-discuss

Thanks for the information (and especially for putting all the work into a
very useful tool), John.  I will go with your advice to post-process the
docs, as I have to do that anyway for other reasons (and as I would like to
use an official, unpatched pandoc release); I will try to use python-docx
first.

@ 2023-01-08 20:34           ` Seagoon
From: Seagoon @ 2023-01-08 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss