Hi, when writing Python filters for Pandoc, I can use a Jupyter notebook for interactive development: I can parse the document as a JSON and then manipulate it: access to elements, print its attributes, try to modify it, etc. It's really convenient for tests while developing the filter. Is there a way to do the same thing with Lua filters? There are Lua kernels for Jupyter (ex. https://github.com/jupyter-xeus/xeus-lua). I would be happy if I could parse a document (say in a file with native format as returned by pandoc -t native) in Lua and get the result as a Pandoc object (https://pandoc.org/lua-filters.html#type-pandoc). Can I do it "easily" ? Alternatively, how can I develop Lua filters in an interactive way, as with Python filters in Jupyter? Thanks. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/5a2975bc-df86-4c7b-be84-131425314474n%40googlegroups.com.