* Proposal: bibliography format style for docx/odt
@ 2015-03-24 21:18 tolot27
       [not found] ` <792b9a8b-ca79-42c6-ab17-85d4af5d5ca2-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: tolot27 @ 2015-03-24 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hi!

I propose a bibliography style for docx. The main reason is that
bibliographies are usually indented but aren't in Word/OOffice and it is
not possible to specify this in a template because references are created
with the "Standard" style.

What do you think?

--
Kind regards,
Mathias

* Re: Proposal: bibliography format style for docx/odt
       [not found] ` <792b9a8b-ca79-42c6-ab17-85d4af5d5ca2-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-03-25 13:41   ` tolot27
       [not found]     ` <f5edfc9f-5f1d-4f6b-b53d-71971e903ec0-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: tolot27 @ 2015-03-25 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

After recreating the reference.docx with the dev version 1.13.3, the
bibliography style is available and I can customize it. One problem
remains. If I use hanging indentation (typical for publications), is is not
correctly aligned with numbered citation format because there is no tab
stop between the number and the citation. Is there any way to circumvent
this?

--

@ 2015-03-25 19:36       ` Nick Yakimov
       [not found]         ` <bc7d28b2-575c-427b-ab61-274946f05c7c-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Nick Yakimov @ 2015-03-25 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

If you're using pandoc-citeproc, reference and citation formats are
controlled primarily by your csl file. If not, please elaborate.

@ 2015-03-25 20:00           ` Walter, Mathias
       [not found]             ` <CAEoNs9rsyCgtC8-9=95mLa8LQD=N4SzHb+e+9rVy9pQFc43qOw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Walter, Mathias @ 2015-03-25 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

There is already an open issue regarding to hanging-indent and
second-field-align: https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/335.

My CSL file has both options set. If I use the Zotero Word plugin, a
tabstop is placed between the number and the first author. That would be
the easiest way with pandoc(-citeproc).

@ 2015-03-25 20:08               ` Nikolay Yakimov
       [not found]                 ` <CA+hqrpVkD0jyXY8Qzx5uEX-1h=H76Fcr+eBi47EgvWX45mBFsA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Nikolay Yakimov @ 2015-03-25 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Okay. I was not aware of this issue. Fixing it is beyond be, sadly.

What do you think about a filter exporting citations to docx in Zotero
format? It's something I plan to work on shortly. Would that alleviate some
of your issues?

@ 2015-03-25 20:32                   ` tolot27
From: tolot27 @ 2015-03-25 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw