* citeproc only recognizes citation keys in some paragraphs
@ 2022-03-03  9:01 ` Drew Halfmann
       [not found]   ` <46ea1086-f6d8-4236-bb4a-07671172dfb6n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Drew Halfmann @ 2022-03-03  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello!

here is the command that I'm using:

pandoc --citeproc --bibliography=library.json
--csl=american-sociological-review.csl in.md -o out.docx

It converts the citations in some paragraphs and adds them to the
bibliography but not those in other paragraphs. And just in case this is
useful: the unconverted paragraphs are in courier while the others are in
times new roman

Thanks for any help!

* AW: citeproc only recognizes citation keys in some paragraphs
       [not found]   ` <46ea1086-f6d8-4236-bb4a-07671172dfb6n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-03-03  9:04     ` denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0
       [not found]       ` <5ad6a45a4d9643a69249401f4cef70a7-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
From: denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0 @ 2022-03-03  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

A MWE would be helpful...

It could be that some paragraphs are treated as verbatim text. But difficult to say without an example.

pandoc --citeproc --bibliography=library.json --csl=american-sociological-review.csl in.md -o out.docx

It converts the citations in some paragraphs and adds them to the bibliography but not those in other paragraphs. And just in case this is useful: the unconverted paragraphs are in courier while the others are in times new roman

Thanks for any help!

* Re: citeproc only recognizes citation keys in some paragraphs
       [not found]       ` <5ad6a45a4d9643a69249401f4cef70a7-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-03-03  9:31         ` Drew Halfmann
       [not found]           ` <1b0accc0-3eac-4202-a889-b4414d92b213n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Drew Halfmann @ 2022-03-03  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Here is some text from the md file. Is that what you mean by MWE?

 Here, I use the terms "race" and "racialized group" to refer to both
racial and ethnic groups because many Americans use the terms
interchangeably and because the largest federally-defined "ethnic" group,
Hispanic/Latino, is strongly racialized
[@gillionGoverningWordsPolitical2016;@coeAmericaBlackWhite2012;@rumbautPigmentsOurImagination2011;@comas-diazHispanicsLatinosAmericanos2001].
I avoid the term "minority" because many view it as pejorative and because
it is becoming anachronistic in a nation of pluralities. Instead, I refer
to racially-oppressed people.
I carefully read and coded the messages, conducting a systematic
quantitative and qualitative content analysis that asked:
• Are the health and health care of low-income or racially-oppressed people
mentioned, either explicitly or implicitly? • What are the frames of those
mentions? The analysis is descriptive and thematic and combines deductive
and abductive aspects. My initial questions were guided by research showing
that race received more attention than SES in government reports on health
inequality and by the debate over the “deracialization” of elite political
discourse. I suspected that these patterns varied across institutional
venues, political parties and time. I also drew on abduction (Timmermans
and Tavory 2012)

@ 2022-03-03  9:40             ` Drew Halfmann
From: Drew Halfmann @ 2022-03-03  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I'm sorry the text is from the docx file--oops

@ 2022-03-03 10:28             ` Drew Halfmann
From: Drew Halfmann @ 2022-03-03 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss