From: Paul Gesting <folofjc-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: ignorenonframetext in default.latex
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:26:31 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

Hi John,

Thanks for the quick reply! That was one of the first things I tried. The
::: notes block does the exact same thing as simply \note{...}. Both of
them add a frame. Sorry, I wasn't very clear in my tex.se question, but the
reason I put both the ::: notes block and the \note{...} command was to
show that both give the exact same result in the .text file that I showed.

Thanks!
paul