* How to have quoted non-incremental list?
@ 2022-02-10 14:24 Joseph Reagle
From: Joseph Reagle @ 2022-02-10 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I'm (block)quoting someone else's list that I don't want to be incremental. How can I disable the "old" behavior of interpreting this as an incremental list? The following does not seem to work.

```
::: nonincremental
> 1. We find a non-negligible amount of **Incel-related videos (2.9%)** within YouTube's recommendation graph being recommended to users
> 2. When a user watches a non-Incel-related video, if they **randomly follow one of the top ten** recommended videos, there is a **2.8% chance they will end up with an Incel-related video**
:::
```

What I can do is emulate the blockquote look, but it's inelegant.

```
::: blockquote
1. We find a non-negligible amount of **Incel-related videos (2.9%)** within YouTube's recommendation graph being recommended to users\
2. When a user watches a non-Incel-related video, if they **randomly follow one of the top ten** recommended videos, there is a **2.8% chance they will end up with an Incel-related video**
:::
```

```
/* emulate blockquote to deal avoid incremental lists via pandoc */
div .blockquote {
   display: block;
   position: relative;
   width: 70%;
   margin: var(--r-block-margin) auto;
   padding: 5px;
   font-style: italic;
   background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05);
   box-shadow: 0px 0px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
}

```

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-02-10 14:24 UTC | newest]