It looks like the happy path is to transpile from Markdown to Tex to ePub to get Bibtex to work. On Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 8:47:57 AM UTC-4, Ben Wilson wrote: > > I've not found an answer to this yet, so asking on the off chance someone > can point me in the right direction. I would like to create both an ePUB > and PDF of Markdown with a Bibtex file using Pandoc. It looks like the only > sane way is to convert the Markdown to PDF, which takes me through LaTeX, > then use something like Calibre's ebook-convert commandline to do the rest. > Is there a vanilla Pandoc way? > > Thanks in advance. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/5dd24a1c-f0d4-4856-a3df-3c50f67cb14d%40googlegroups.com.