Pandoc has many options and extensions that can be specified at the command line. Similarly, template and (some) template variables can be specified at pandoc call. However, this implies that the result of a the compilation by pandoc of a given file is highly dependent of these options. For various input file formats, a workaround is to put somewhere in your source file a comment specifying the command-line options necessary to successfilly compile it. I wondered what part of the options, extensions and template variables can be specified in the YAML header of a Markdown file, thus ensuring that the "right" set of options is used at compilation. However, I have been unable to find a description of what can be specified at command line. Has anybody done this work ? If so, is it available somewhere ? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/5ddf18fd-b35f-4bf2-99d0-03ca657adb28%40googlegroups.com.