Base on @jgm’s design on pandoc logo - Google Groups , see below. Just a concept though. I simplified the idea since I can’t think of a nice way to have 2 documents there (it will becomes too rectangular). If we really want to put the documents there, they may be added at the tip of the arrows? I also tried drawing it not in straight lines but curves. I wanted to make it looks like a smily face, but so far my attempt has been a creepy face… [image: forall - arrow] ​ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/5de7329d-a56b-4fa7-81fa-ddab2ea8c412%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.