Hi, In a docx, we can have a PAGEREF field like this (omitting the surrounding fldChar tags): PAGEREF _Toc293064234 \h where the '\h' switch indicates that it's a hyperlink (as specified by ECMA-376-1:2016, ยง17.16.5.45). I've encountered this feature in a table of contents. Pandoc currently processes the similar HYPERLINK fields but not the PAGEREF fields (see module Text.Pandoc.Readers.Docx.Fields). I would like to implement treating the PAGEREF fields as hyperlinks when they have a hyperlink switch. Any feedback or objections? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/5e2ae841-6cd5-4c6c-bb58-acbb2aa428ben%40googlegroups.com.