Dne středa 19. října 2022 v 17:43:31 UTC+2 uživatel fiddlosopher napsal: > What would you think about replacing \pandocSpace with a regular space > character? IT would make the output a lot more readable. Similarly, > SoftBreak could be a regular newline character. > The input processor of TeX will fold one or more spaces into a single space and consume all spaces at the end of a line. Making spaces and soft breaks into commands avoids this at the cost of lesser readability. > It would be nice to see some examples involving arguments and attributes, > e.g. links and headers. > As stated in my original post, attributes are currently discarded by the writer. However, the Markdown package supports attributes on headers and attributes on divs and spans , links, images, and inline code as well as raw attributes are planned for the next release (2.18.0). Therefore, adding support for attributes on many types of elements should be straightforward. > Why is the package called "pandoc-to-markdown"? That would lead me to > expect that it produces markdown output. > The implementation rests on my Markdown package for TeX , which provides formatting for most elements of the Pandoc AST across different TeX formats such as plain TeX, LaTeX, and ConTeXt. Dominik's proof of concept bridges Pandoc with the Markdown package and hence the (somewhat confusing) name. > John > Best, Vit -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/5e9dfe75-ea0e-4287-a6a0-47842700f292n%40googlegroups.com.