Hello everybody! I want to always use markdown_github because it works for everything, including beautified and linted HTML code. It supports many and many extensions that gfm doesn’t support, like grid_tables and startrum. I know you would recommend to use markdown_mmd, but it is bad for the beautified and linted HTM code. I find the unlinted HTM code ugly. It also is bad for Markdown image syntax, with or without a backslash, with enabled extension implicit_figures. Yes, I heard about markdown_phpextra, it almost worked for everything, but it doesn’t support the fenced code with backticks, it supports only fenced code with tildes. It doesn’t support the Markdown image syntax, with or without a backslash, with enabled extension implicit_figures. Thank you for your attention, help and understanding! ​ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/5f04deb1-8f16-4bf8-90e9-b0f7ceffd269n%40googlegroups.com.