* Obsidian plugin attachemnt folder
@ 2023-03-20 12:11 Johan Lijffijt
       [not found] ` <0ff8742a-c32d-413a-b272-477646111623n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Johan Lijffijt @ 2023-03-20 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,

I try to figure out how to use pandoc with the obsidian app. First issue i
find is that pandic does not seem to find my attachment folder so i would
be forced to place all atachment in the same root as my notes.

I do see i can give arguments to Pandoc. Is there a way i can tell Pandoc
where my attachments are located?

Thanks!

Johan

* Re: Obsidian plugin attachemnt folder
       [not found] ` <0ff8742a-c32d-413a-b272-477646111623n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-03-20 16:43   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <3D8C005A-8E46-4A8A-8B32-65D19065DBDC-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-03-20 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

See the manual under —resource-path

@ 2023-03-20 17:50       ` Johan Lijffijt
       [not found]         ` <7e8595c5-c527-493d-984a-b7d69d145d53n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Johan Lijffijt @ 2023-03-20 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I tried this in many different ways but it does not seem to work.
Added this to the option "extra pandoc arguments" on the obsidin plugin
Do not see an example how to refer to a different folder

@ 2023-03-21 15:52           ` MJ
From: MJ @ 2023-03-21 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss