Dear all, I've been using pandoc-flavoured markdown for a while now to write blog posts, but I'm now trying it out to write an academic (legal) paper. I'm having a tough time getting my head around how to do (non-inline) citations properly (which has to be in the Bluebook style[1]). Would any of you have publicly-available files for finished academic papers written in markdown with footnotes and citations and the accompanying bibliography file? Regards, Pranesh [1]: https://raw2.github.com/citation-style-language/styles/master/bluebook-law-review.csl -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/6097151d-7073-4120-8284-c4a266a72e9b%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.