Dne úterý 17. října 2017 5:54:09 UTC+2 John MacFarlane napsal(a): > > +++ iromise [Oct 16 17 19:39 ]: > > Thanks a lot, but If there is any way to to make the column width > fixed > > and at the same time transform markdown table to rst table correctly > > without adding space? > > If I make the column too large, the table in the web page(I use sphinx > > to generate html) seems not friendly since we have to scroll the bar > to > > see more content... > > You could insert spaces into the content. > This would allow pandoc to break the lines to fit them > in the fixed-width cells. > > Maybe Pandoc should consider more opportunities than just spaces for line breaking. E.g., use of ICU's BreakIterator . -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/61410aee-bec7-4697-a46f-68129f92bf8f%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.