I have been working on writing a book technical book in mark down and I am wanting to export to pdf and possibly html eventually. I have gotten pretty far with some of the basic details as far as getting fonts, margins, some plugins like mermaid for charts. I am looking to hire someone that can help me get all the other details right. there is a lot about pandoc I totally understand and I would like to focus on the writing and have someone help me with theming. In particular I need help with style blocks of code, adding custom color boxes for things like tips and tricks. I'd also like to understand how to generate an alphabetical index in the back of the book. Please reach out if you think you can help with this. MY expectation is that we would work together on working through the various components I'd like in the book and then maybe some more work when I get to distribution -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/61baf314-0a1c-4b3f-a7bd-59726148ad94n%40googlegroups.com.