This seems to work fine: pandoc --mathjax [Link](example.com)Text $x$ Output:

LinkText \(x\)

Perhaps clarify what output you expect. On Saturday, November 25, 2023 at 12:52:22 PM UTC+11 matsuoka wrote: > I converted a markdown file like below into html. > > [Link](http://example.com)Text $x$ > > Github renders this properly. > > > [image: github.png] > However, when converted with pandoc test.md -o test.html --standalone > --katex -f gfm, inline math does not render properly (Same thing happened > when it is converted with mathjax). It seems that there should be a space > just after the link in order for pandoc to parse this file correctly. Is > this an expected behavior? I have a lot of markdown files that contains a > pattern like above, so I want inline math to be parsed properly. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/62bf5eb8-f817-4de0-b0a4-6bc739794d17n%40googlegroups.com.