No it wouldn't. Since I paid for the product. Which is public domain because it is a government publication. Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone -------- Original message --------From: Leonard Rosenthol Date: 5/16/23 6:05 AM (GMT-06:00) To: pandoc-discuss@googlegroups.com Subject: Re: remove DRM Removing the DRM would be breaking the law in most countries - probably not something you want to be advertising your desire to do on a public mailing list.Leonard On May 16, 2023 at 7:00:58 AM, Rich Cook wrote: I have a PDF with DRM (purchased) so I can only read it in Adobe Digital Editions. I'd like to remove the DRM so I can read it in a useful PDF reader (Xodo, to be exact).I searched but am not finding a way to do this with Pandoc other than (as yet untried) convert it to epub then back to DRM-free PDF.Am I overlooking something or has someone tried this already? Any other tips?Thanks,Rich -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/4b2ac7e9-8656-4d21-b9c8-59808739fa54n%40googlegroups.com. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/pandoc-discuss/DwQ-JyaaqVQ/unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CALu%3Dv3%2B1LOQbZFfV4zW3jD0R1OTmpmrzrQ7gJMsGUZ6Lr1MS-g%40mail.gmail.com. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/646371e9.050a0220.c7b5.0786%40mx.google.com.